Thursday, January 29, 2015

Eclectic Comfort - A Small Business

It's a sad day when I don't feel well enough for crafting! That's how this whole week has felt. Winter has kicked my ass for the second time in two months.

On the bright side, I'm working on expanding my business online! After a season of craft shows at which people were always asking if I sell online, I decided to create an Etsy shop. I used my blog title, Eclectic Comfort, as my business name, because I really love the feeling it conveys. Right now I mostly have things listed that didn't sell at the craft shows, and I'm slowly adding new things. For Christmas I received several pattern books and materials to try some new crafts, so this spring you can expect to see more sewing and quilting projects for sale!

This is one of the books I received as a Christmas gift - Mollie Makes Woodland Friends. It has some adorable projects I couldn't wait to try!






So far, I made these little guys.. They were more time consuming than I realized they would be, but they came out so cute. 



I was also so excited to create my first quilting project with tools I got for Christmas - a cover for my Kitchenaid Mixer! I wish I had done a proper blog to document it, but I only have a few pictures to show you. 

 


And here are some other random photos of gifts or custom orders I made over the past couple months.

 


 




Definitely more blogging to come. I will have lots of projects to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment